Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Well we met with Dr. Turner today and it was all good news! The swelling in her neck has gone down and her mid-back looks so good that he said the brace can be removed in 2 weeks. I believe that her healing has been so good, mostly thanks to all of the prayers she has received from all of her wonderful friends. Now it is up to Pinky, she has to do a lot of hard work to re-circuit her nerves system so she can use her arm and legs again, but I am sure the prays will still be wanted and welcomed.

2 comments:

  1. Great News, thanks, it's a good way to start my day. Lots of love and best wishes, Marlene

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you all so much for this blog. I can tell you how much it means. Tho it makes me miss her even more, it's a great thing. Before it, the whole thing seemed so unreal for me. I cdn't grasp it really. Thanks again.

    I had a thought. Pinky can love her brace and make good friends with it because it's been her support all this time.
    There is a real love, support and connection for Pinky and her brace. Let's all thank it when it goes....

    Can't wait to see you!!!!!!!
    Bobbie

    ReplyDelete