Thursday, January 15, 2009

This morning Pinky got up early and told us to get her out of bed, so this feels like it is going to be a banner day. She is next to me and she would like to post her own blog so her she is; I would like everyone to know that it was your prayers that have been getting me better (ahead of schedule). I want to thank everyone for all your generosity, I am even overwhelmed how loved I am. Know that I can not wait to come home and spoil everyone rotten. Please keep the cards coming I LOVE them. Yours truely, Pinky.

4 comments:

  1. We love you too PInky. Your love for others is so rich and warming to our hearts and souls that we are better peopple becasue you are our freind.
    Believe me pinky, YOU are the freind we everyone wishes they had.
    hugs from frigid new jersey
    love pat

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are so happy to hear how well you are progressing! The Power of Prayer GIRL!! Your always in our prayers! Keep up the good work!
    You are a very special SOUL! sO HAPPY TO SEE YOUR UPDATE ON THIS BLOG. GOD BLESS your family and you!
    Love u
    Rosanna & Ken

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah!!!!!! It is so good to hear you are progressing so well!!

    Burn the turtle???? No way. We will Pomegranate it... Make it a sculpture... Imagine what we can do with bedpans and caths???

    I love you kiddo.
    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pinky,
    We LOVE YOU and MISS YOU and can't wait to see you!!!!

    Love, Kim,Conner,Kaeleigh& Kendall

    ReplyDelete