Saturday, January 17, 2009

Today was Saturday and we did go to re-hab at Lovelace. We met Rose, the 4th P.T. person that mom has been placed with. I hope she is the last because she is by far the best out of the 4. She will be seeing her Tuesdays, Thursdays and Fridays. I believe that the prior 3 physical therapists were overwhelmed with mom's condition. Rose has had 15 years of spinal cord injury patients. Today Rose placed mom on a table that lifted to almost were she was standing, then she rocked forward and back, with Rose and me spotting her but she put her weight through her legs. It was a very good workout. I am confident that mom is going to be up soon. Along with every one's prayers we might have to thank Mc Donald's too, she has a new craving for fast food. Tomorrow Gene is coming in about 3:00 we are all happy he is back, but no one as much as mom.

1 comment:

  1. Judy and I had a nice night looking at all the old family pictures that Beth sent. Glad I will be able to see you soon (mid-Feb?).
    My prayers are with you, Red Neck Rehab staff and Gene.

    Love,
    Jane

    ReplyDelete