Thursday, January 29, 2009


Late night at the rehab. Pinky is really stiff and sore tonight, reminds me of a picture I made for her at the hospital. The Princess and the Pea. She's packed into bed tonight with tons of pillows and some nights it's just never quite right. She worked so hard today that I guess it only makes sense she's hurting. You can theorize the situation all you want but it still sucks to see your mommy in pain. Let's all keep the good mojo flowing and lets get Pinky better. Go team Pinky!

1 comment:

  1. Hello everyone again...I just realize I posted my comment last night on January 25th post...Oh s _ _ t...just a little note again, you're missed deeply my friend...but like I said last night "YOU GO GIRL - GO PINKY GO PINKY" Much love and blessings to all...we're cheering you on here in NJ...Peace Joy & Luv 2 "U" :O) Marlene #2 "The Bee Gal aka Pomagrante groupie"

    ReplyDelete