Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Yet, another day...


Poor Pinky is hurting more than usual. Spasms overtake her body and stiffen her whole body up. This spinal cord injury is difficult to understand. We seem to move forward then backwards real quick. I blame the urinary tract infection or maybe just the natural process of healing this type of injury. I wish we had a manual on what to expect everyday and know how to handle it but we don't so we just pull our pants up, try to make Pinky smile and we go on.
I pray that tomorrow brings a chicken day and some pain relief to my dear mother.
Maybe we can all do a chicken dance in her honor?!
Thanks mucho from the Red Neck Rehab. Please keep cards coming, it's a great escape for Pinky: Pinky Adubato , 1125 Dartmouth NE , Albuquerque, NM 87106.
Let there be light.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Holly...I will definitely do my best in doing the chicken dance for your mom and also know that she is definitely in my prayers...i will be one of the gals helping out with the event here in jersey for your mom, we will be meeting tomorrow to start getting things together....I just want to give you the heads up that I will be send your mom a package out on Tuesday or Wednesday of next week so she should get it by Valentines day....I hope that it will brighten up her day...many blessings to you...you are definitely your mom's guardian angel Peace, Love & Joy 2 "U" all - Marlene No. 2

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Marlene, I can't wait to meet face to face. Your an angel as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Note from Judy

    Hi Marlene,

    Please let Susan and I know about what you are planning in NJ. We Pomegranate Girls need to stick together!

    Love,
    Judy

    ReplyDelete