Wednesday, February 4, 2009


The queen!
The new acupuncturist seemed to do wonders yesterday. Pink isn't in as much pain as before and the spasms in her legs haven't reared their ugly head today.
We went to a restaurant after her message today, The Standard Diner, which we saw on the Food Network the night before. The meat loft was good as well as the Po'Boy Crab Cake Sandwich.
Another day with Rose the physical therapist and yet another new therapist, Ivy Rose tomorrow. I fear we may have gotten her last occupational therapist fired today. We have high standards here at Red Neck Rehab. My boyfriend may be my cousin but that doesn't mean we don't want the best for the queen.
Peace and love from the forgotten state.

4 comments:

  1. Greetings Royal Family of Redneck rehab!

    I know you are all do an outrageoulsy fabulous job! Sedning you many hugs (royal of course) from the frozen Jersey shore.
    Love Pat

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Gang...its me again...I sooo love the portrait...tooo funnnyyy...LOL..you definitely look like the royal family...we had our meeting of the minds for the royal event this evening that will be happening soon for the Queen Pinkie Gala...many ideas were brought to the table...its going to be an event that will make your mom proud...well the QBC (queen bee of creativity) that's me has to go and get some beauty rest and boy do i need a lot...LOL...please give your mom a big hug from me...and Holly we did meet once at your mom's house but i can't wait to meet you again from one angel to another...may our wings lift us up off the ground so that are heavy hearts don't way us down...sweet dreams...peace, joy & love 2 "U" Marlene #2 :O)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Holly Bolly,
    Where do you find the time? The picture is outrageous... I love it. Pinks you and your "beloved" look mighty fine. Your royal subjects look great too.

    I am so glad to hear that the acupunturist has given you relief. I continue to pray for all of you, most especially you Pinky.
    Love,
    Judy H

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Pinky...got through to a D.J. on a Christian station and they keep putting zillions of prayer calls out there for you and its soooo great to know that all are praying for you.I love you and miss you.God Bless you and the team...Laurie R.

    ReplyDelete