Sunday, February 15, 2009

On Feb 12 2009, Thursday Pinky's sister Jane came out to Albuquerque to visit her sister and to lend a hand at the Red neck rehab. Jane jumped right in to lend a helping hand, walking the dogs, shopping, cleaning and just being great company to her sister. Thursday and Friday of this week Pinky had Rehab with Rose and Ivy Rose, they are using her new leg braces to walk, they are working on quality now instead of quantity. Saturday and today were workouts at red neck rehab. Tonight, Sunday they are watching "Enchanted" it is Pinky's 14th viewing of the movie but Jane had not seen it yet, for any of Pinky's friends who have not seen it yet, I recommend you do so, unless you are waiting for her to watch it with you too.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Pinky. I haven't seen Enchanted yet, guess I will have to wait till you get back. I'm a sucker for watching Princess Bride over and over again. All my best wishes and prayers, love, Marlene

    ReplyDelete
  2. KEEP ON TRUCKING GIRL!! WHEN YOU GET BACK, YOU AND I WILL HAVE TO WORK ON OUR LATIN DANCES...I AM THINKING MAYBE THE MERENGUE???
    HUGS TO ALL,
    JUDY

    ReplyDelete