Thursday, March 19, 2009

Roller coasters suck.

Hello everyone,
It's been a really rough 2 weeks. Mom's been in a lot of pain and has been recovering from a bad urinary tract infection. We've had better days. Her infection has causes those damn spasms to come all the time and her whole body is so stiff and tight. Mom's physical therapy had to slow down due to her pain and therefor has causes her to lose some muscle mass and strength.
I have to honor mom's physical therapist Rose Vallejo, this wonder woman is a saint. Rose is taking a week off from work for her children's spring break but is going to come over to our house to continue therapy with mom without pay during that week. She even offered to stay late so Steve and I could go on a date. Wow! I love Rose.
I hope and pray to write better news soon. I apologize for miss spellings and poor grammar on this blog but our time is better spent tending to Pinky.
All my love and gratitude to all who love my mommy.
Holly

1 comment:

  1. Dear Pinky,
    I'm Judith's sister, Susan. Judith has been keeping me updated on your progress. She tells me of your wonderful attitude. I am happy to find this blog and will keep up with you. I'll put you on my church prayer chain. I just wanted to let you know that I am sorry for what happened to you but believe that you will make a full recovery. Keep up all the good work. God bless you and your family that is so supportive. Love, Susan

    ReplyDelete